Alumni, prospects, and other associates of Graceland have a My Graceland password not tied to network and email access. When you forget your password, you can use the self service steps below to set a new password. You must know your username and your email address to use the self service steps (they must match the one we have on file for you).
- Type your username into the log in box at the top of the page.
- Click the Don't know your password? link (the link is the entire box just below the password field)
- Enter your email address (must match the one we have on file for you)
- This will send you an email with a link that you can use to change your password.
- If you have set up a security question and answer, you will be required to type the correct answer during this process.
If you don't know your username, email address, can no longer check the email we have for you, or otherwise have problems with this process, call TechSupport at 641-784-5400 and have them look it up for you.
- You will need to have your ID number handy when you call.
- Be sure to tell them that you need to look up your My Graceland login information and that you are not a current student or employee.