Alumni, prospects, and other associates of Graceland have a My Graceland password not tied to network and email access. When you forget your password, a new one is generated for you and sent to your email address we have for you. The old one will no longer work.
- Type your username into the log in box at the top of the page.
- Type anything for your password.
- Click the Login button.
- You will see the password failure page shown in the image above. This page will include a link that says Don't know your password? Clicking on this link will email your password to the address we have on file for you.
- If you have set up a security question and answer, you will be required to type the correct answer before the email will be sent. If you want to ensure that only you can have a new password sent to your email address, enter a security question and answer. A new password will not be generated without your answer being supplied first.
If you don't know your username, can no longer check the email we have for you, or otherwise have problems with this process, call InfoCentral
at 641-784-5167 and have them look it up for you.
- You will need to have your ID number handy when you call.
- Be sure to tell them that you need to look up your My Graceland password and that you are not a current student or employee.
Know your old MyInfo password?
If you know the password that you used to get into MyInfo then you can log into My Graceland. For people who are not current students or employees, their My Graceland password is the same as their old MyInfo password.