Collect the cooperating teacher evaluation forms at the end of the placement. Electronic forms may be sent to you as email attachments, and paper forms may be collected during your final visit. Return all paperwork (from both you and the cooperating teacher) to the Field Office.
Supervisors will be contacted close to the end of the semester regarding deadlines. If a student teacher will be delayed completing their student teaching placement before grades are due, please let the Field Office know.
The following is what is required to be returned to the Field Office at the end of the placement:
An email to the email@example.com indicating the student has completed and successfully passed their student teaching.
Copies of the following:
- Supervisor Observation Evaluations
- Supervisor Midterm & Exit Evaluations
- Supervisor Disposition Evaluation
- Cooperating Teacher Observation Evaluations
- Cooperating Teacher Midterm & Exit Evaluations
- Cooperating Teacher Disposition Evaluation
- Exit Interview Checklist
- Evaluation of Cooperating Teacher and School
- Alumni Contact Information
The students' time-sheet, lesson critiques, and work samples should all have been uploaded to Chalk and Wire, but if you have copies, they may be sent as well.
Electronic forms may be sent as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper forms may be mailed to the address below or given to Garnet Coulthard (Lamoni office).
School of Education Field Office
1 University Place
Lamoni, IA 50140