Category: Elementary School Teaching/Interventionist
Date Posted: 5/8/2023
Location: West Branch-Rose City Area Schools
Date of Availability: August 21, 2023
Date Closing: 05/28/2023
West Branch - Rose City Area Schools
THE SCHOOL OF CHOICE FOR EDUCATIONAL EXCELLENCE…
YOUR FUTURE BEGINS HERE!
DATED: May 8, 2023
POSITION: Interventionist (full-time)
Surline Elementary School
1. Identify at-risk students and individual needs for Tier 3 instruction
2. Organize schedule to work with targeted students
3. Use data to inform instruction and monitor progress
4. Provide specific instruction to individuals or small groups of students
1. Bachelor’s Degree.
2. Appropriate General Education (ZG) teaching certification by State of Michigan.
3. Must meet federal requirements to be highly qualified in grades K-4.
4. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
5. Training in best practice instructional strategies and techniques preferred.
6. Knowledge of Positive Behavior support program preferred.
7. Effectively teach district approved curriculum and follow state benchmarks and expectations.
8. Develop lesson plans, instructional material and differentiated instruction.
9. Ability to effectively relate and communicate with students, staff and parents.
10. Ability to organize, plan and effectively use technology and technology applications.
SALARY: Per Master Contract
EFFECTIVE DATE: 2023-2024 School Year, Starting August 21, 2023
REPORTS TO: Building Principal
APPLICATION: Via Frontline Education;
link is on our website www.wbrc.k12.mi.us > Employment
CLOSING DATE: May 28, 2023