During the semester of EDUC2420 Entry Workshop, you will meet with your academic advisor to create a plan of coursework needed for graduation. During the workshop, you will use Chalk and Wire to submit the grad plan document.
- Determine your anticipated graduation date and work backwards.
- Understand that if you are seeking additional endorsements, minors, or majors you will probably need more time to graduate. It will possibly mean more practicums and student teaching.
- Secondary Education students should see your content advisor first, then meet with the your designated Education advisor. See the list on the right side of this page.
- Secondary Education students should check in with your education advisor at least every semester to make sure you are on track.
- Once you have a graduation plan in place, see your education advisor for any changes. Do not go to the CAP Center for adding or dropping classes.