During the semester of EDUC2420 Entry Workshop, education students will meet with their academic advisor to create a plan of coursework needed for graduation. During the workshop, they will use Chalk and Wire to submit the grad plan document.
- Determine anticipated graduation date and work backwards.
- Understand that if they are seeking additional endorsements, minors, or majors, they may need more time to graduate. It will possibly mean more practicums and student teaching.
- Secondary Education students should see their content advisor first, then meet with the their designated Education advisor. See the list on the right side of this page.
- Secondary Education students should check in with their education advisor at least once every semester to make sure they are on track.
- Once students have a graduation plan in place, they need to see their education advisor for any changes.