Murray High School in Murray Iowa is seeking a 9-12 Special Education Instructional Strategist I (Learning Resource) Teacher for the 2019/2020 school year.
Certified Teacher with an Instructional Strategist I: Learning Disability Endorsement, with a willingness to obtain an Instructional Strategist II- ID Endorsement.
- Demonstrate the ability to enhance academic performance
- Demonstrate competence in content knowledge appropriate to the teaching position
- Demonstrate competence in planning and preparing for instruction
- Use strategies to deliver instruction that meets the multiple learning needs of students
- Use effective classroom management strategies
- Fulfills all the responsibilities of the IEP: Timely and Current Progress Monitoring, Uses Progress Monitoring to Guide Instruction, etc.
- Work collaboratively with other educational professionals
- Engage in professional growth
Interested applicants may contact Jarrett Belden email@example.com for more information, or apply through TeachIowa.gov