Residence Life Forms

Want to explore the various university housing options?  This colorful table contains all you need to know for you and your family to make an educated decision on which housing option is right for you.

(.pdf, 52K)

Students who live within 25 miles of GU's Lamoni campus may apply to live at home with their parents. Both the student and the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) must sign this form in front of a licensed Notary Public.

(.pdf, 454K)

Please note that you must have earned at least 88 credit hours to qualify (Senior Status) for application.  Your application does not guarantee approval.  Do NOT sign a lease before being approved.

(.docx, 50K)
This violation form may be used to appeal Visitation, Noise or Residence Hall Violations.  When you have completed the form, please return it to the Residence Life Office located in the MSC in room 27.
You will be notified within one week of the receipt of your appeal the decision of the Appeals Committee. 
(.pdf, 272K)
This form is to be completed by those students who are graduating or who will be doing student teaching at a location away from the Lamoni area.
(.pdf, 301K)
Requests for a house membership change will only be considered after 2 full weeks of classes have been held.  
After you have completed this form, return it and your available times to meet, to the Residence Life Office, located in Room 27 of the Memorial Student Center (MSC)
(.pdf, 481K)

Are you a junior or senior and interested in growing more in your understanding of Graceland's unique Residence Life program?  Students who work in residence life and complete an internship in residence life have a greater chance of obtaining Graduate School Assistantships (free graduate school education) as well as careers in residence life following graduation.


(.docx, 137K)