Pre-Game Meal menus will coincide with the regularly scheduled menu according to the Pre-Games scheduled time. Breakfast menu will be used for pre-game meals scheduled up to 10:30am, Lunch menu will be used for pre-game meals scheduled between 10:31am - 3:30pm, Dinner menu will be used for meals scheduled after 3:31pm. Additional labor charges may apply. See Meal Plan Credit Policy for additional information.
Simply contact the Sodexo Catering Department at 641-784-5152 or email@example.com
Below is a list of the information that they will need to process your request.
- date meal is needed
- time meal is needed
- number of players eating
- budget number and department to charge any meals to not covered by the students board plan
- contact person
Key things to remember about Pre-Game Meals:
- students must bring their ID cards to use their meal plan to cover the cost of their meal.
- it is a good idea to contact food service as far in advance as possible when you know you will need a pre-game meal.
- pre-game Meals that do not coincide with regular business hours will be subject to additional charges.
- all Pre-Game Meals should be set up a minimum of 7 days in advance.
- any Pre- Game Meal set up with less than 7 days notice will be subject to additional fees and availability.