Having no electrical, gas, water, and/or sewer capability for a building


1. Relocate all persons within proximity of building to an alternate location.
2. Notify Facility Services (641-784-5191) regarding the specific problems.
3. Make appropriate arrangements to accommodate the duration of interruption.
4. Housing – use Closson Center, Fitz Center, and/or alternate locations as determined by Residence Life.
5. Food – If the the Commons is affected, students will need to obtain meals from the Swarm Inn or another alternate location as determined by Sodexo Dining Services.
6. Utilities – Facility Services will contact Lamoni Municipal Utilities to work on restoring capability as soon as possible.



Please see media page for information about media coverage of an emergency event.