- Keywords manually added to any feature.
- The titles of features. For example, Tips is the title on this feature.
- The headlines of custom content and expandable content features. For example, What is Searchable? is the headline of this section.
- The text in custom content and expandable content features (but not the introductory text of expandable content features).
- The set names of handouts and bookmarks.
- The display names of handouts and bookmarks.
- The description of handouts and bookmarks (but not the actual file name of handouts or the URL of bookmarks).
No other text on the page is searchable. For example, page names, tab names, subsection names, quick links, header and footer text, announcements, blogs, calendar events, etc. It is often impossible for a viewer to look at a page and know if text is searchable or not.