This is important information about how MoxieManager and My Graceland handle images inserted into features.
Note: This does not affect loading files to Handouts, or Assignments. It does affect usage in Blogs, External Contact, Comments, etc.
When you insert an image into a feature using the Insert Image or Insert File button, it provides a direct link to your content.
You can tell this because the URL will have "moxiemanager" in it.
- Your image will break (no longer be visible) if you:
- Delete the file from MoxieManager
- Rename the file in MoxieManager
- Rename the folder that contains the file in MoxieManager
- Move the file to another folder in MoxieManager
- Your image will change if you:
- Upload a an image file with the same name to MoxieManager and choose Overwrite
(back to top)